What is needed?
Not to mention stories and hymns about Route 66 now, there’s that in documentaries, all over the internet, books (oh yes, there’s a bunch of books about this road as well), to throw me into specific things, a list of known costs. I know there will be unknown costs as well, but about that later.
Here I will start with the enumeration, and do add in the comments if you think I missed something (we have almost 2 years to polish all the details).
- airline tickets (Amsterdam - Chicago and Los Angeles - Amsterdam)
- motorcycle rental price for two weeks
- insurance for me and the motorcycle
- motorcycle fuel
- food and drink for me
- a place to sleep for me
- road navigation (mobile or standalone app)
- Mobile SIM card (and usage costs)
|<< Previous||Next >>|